Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Bullets Rang

the morning started slow
like many other mornings
50 percent chance of rain and thunderstorm warnings
there's a 50 percent chance of everything if you tilt the glass sideways
and look through past the other side beyond the meadow
and a chance of rain means a chance of rainbows
to someone else, somewhere else

because i rose today so nervous today my knees were shaking
i have to make it to the center of the city before making
my rounds so that i can stay alive tomorrow
beg, cheat, steal, cuz there's nothin left to borrow

and then my phone rang and Bullets Rang simultaneously
and everything went pitch blue
and the last thing i ever heard was, "Did It Hit You?"

i think it hit me
and i think there's at least one person to miss me
and i'm not sure where i am, but i have a question:
 Where do You think i Was?


No comments: