Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Friday, May 17, 2013

Charlotte Hornets and RBI Baseball

you knew me when i was 25
you knew me when i was 23
you knew me when i was 2-oo-oo-oh-oo-oo-ooh

and i bet it all gets pretty hard to explain
cuz i don't quite wake up the same everyday
you've seen me be so many ways
yes, you've seen me be so many days

taken trips, stated ifs, made the script and stayed to it
stuck to it, the fuck with it, but don't give up, we'll live it up
we'll move away, decide to stay, be wild and play in stylish ways
and never stop, this clever drop, from here to there, we were where?

cuz ya knew me when i was 25
you knew me when i was 23
you knew me when i was 2-oo-oo-oh-oo-ooh-oo

it's not that i'm not tryin, no it's not that yr not tryin
i'll stay in st. louis, you'll glide to an island
you'll stay in california, i'll fly to an island
we'll stay up in brooklyn and talk on a roof
our legacies ain't written and we don't need the proof
that we've done what we've done, yes we'll do what we do
same mother, same father, same sister, the two

of us, the two
of us, the twoo
of uS, the twoooh
of US!
 (you know me when i'm 26, you'll know me when i'm 62. let's kick it.)

No comments: