Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Thursday, February 21, 2013

okthen (get uncomfortable)

why do so many start online dating profiles with
"i really suck at writing about myself" ?
followed by a long description of that same self.
and how they suck at writing but are artists.
beautiful artists.

and while i'm asking meta-okdating questions to no one,
why don't some of them look like my exes ?
and want to fuck me one last time,
and stay over for breakfast.

okthen,
must be time to let it all go for the 5th time today.
then she texts me from oakland saying she "totally loved" me.

we would fuck and slap and spit and choke and queen and cum all night.
i jerked off 7 times in 2 days when she left me at a shitty motel in the hood

i got an animal urge and a nothin to do




No comments: