Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Thursday, March 8, 2012

listening to old movies on a sony walkman

thought
paralyzed by prospect of action,
suddenly;
poem walks onto the scene!
so dainty and self assured
for me at least
as jake would say;
in marches the nameless
and do i have rain on my platter today?

windows open
midwestern spring
aw christ i was just aching for something so luscious and sooty green!
jade abyss of depth foreseen
while bass blasts across candy paint so sheen
is this gotham?
well, fuck it sure ain't eden you see...
so we drink scheme and when we see fit leave

for a nether realm
forgetting who is at the helm
shifts ships to abyss and the listless dismissed roam rome unknown until their feckless abandon gets twisted faster than usual into bohemian commodities.
still, THEY cannot posses my dreams
which are more morose and twisted than even my wildest vocabulary could foresee.

will this all end?
midwestern corrosion and the stagnation of ill societal trends?
well my friend
i'll be at the edge of my only seat
in the end
waiting to see
when the flood washes us all into the sea.

No comments: