Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"love my love my careless love
I only want to lay with you"
-Bonnie Prince Billy

My brain is coming unwound again
I slept too long too much last night dreaming of you
with you lying on my chest,
an exquisite calm for this vast torrent.

My brain is coming unwound again
The coffee can never be strong enough
to pull me together
The colors blur and slur and swirl
amidst my racing head
Yet you ease me.
You come so that we may be each others pillows
In these eras of doubt and discomfort.
I want to be the same for you
I just want to reassure you to be calm in the middle of your vast torrents.
Damnit
I
am trying
Yea we are sure trying
and for that i am grateful
for I know that I've earned the right
To know you in this way.

No comments: