Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Monday, October 17, 2011

Is you sittin pretty
in the wild west
city of atlantis
i grant this rhyme
to you as i smoke
out an open window
thinkin of mad beats
while autumn leaves
flowin through st.
louis streets i play
games but not for
keeps,just to keep
my heart beatin
dead folks in my
right ear speakin
of a time when the
crime to love was
not criminal make love
all day was the word
and the word was not
subliminal but now its
digital and nothin seems
real anymore but i
remember to breathe
as i walk out the door
into the wild wild
world
what does it have
in store? when i find
out i'll let ya know
for sure and when i
find you i'm gonna nail
you right to the floor
til then i will spin in
circles with the wind
looking for my beginning
while the world comes to
its end

2 comments:

security equipment said...

This is generally a wonderful website i should say,I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work

alexa jeam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.