Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Monday, July 4, 2011

yearning regret

Yearning regret

At the hand that does not seek to lift.

Fragments of disquiet

Smattered across a breathing day

Work done marginally,

Undone dually,

How we squeal subtly in dire slightly bent attitudes

The day is a rich ribbon

Of crimson

Where will it take us

Out of this even sailing

Storms rise though not sure where

To summon higher order

Of a massive raid on reality

All the voices in my head will be one

A united state of thunder

Lightning doomed to quiver undulating throbbing

Across the mecca of this tiny plains

Its all in my head

Its all my doings and undoings

Action, whereforto?

On this fourth of July

I scan my window and admire the slaughter

Of all the folks I have or could have been.

No comments: