Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Sunday, May 8, 2011

steer clear

walk around town, face down, faitgued
the birds and fly girls do not envy me
wit my blue merle pit and a small baggy
he shits, i pick up quick, call me dog daddy
or rooster
or rev or whatever you really choose sir
just jingle away from me, "nobody wants the booster"
too-cools call me hipster, friends call me loser
rapper, producer
playin shows smellin like poop, coop and shoes
sometimes it's all cheers, most times it's all booze
stay loose
cause nobody wants some tight-assed dude
mad at you cause he's a sadly tool
work behind a counter with that madly cruel---grin
beginning to end my head iS spinning again
i forgot who you are, but can we still be friends?-lend
me a penny and i'll bring you a pen
done escaped to NY to start a new trend
and then bend
all minds inside the bellies of beasts
until y'all can't stay still and ya kids can't sleep
i'm weak
but i talk a good game like ICE-T
bite me sized mikes ripped by rooster nightly
it's frightening
don't want you to "like me"
want the touch, the feel, the taste
be reminded slightly
of all those times we kissed but mostly the fights we
throw ourselves into when we think we're right
well alright
everything ain't alright
and i can work with that fact as the only one of the night
not a pessimist, i just think this world just might
have some deaf ears
i'm son of jeff, !queer!,
don't get it wrong, i'm long strong and have no peers

steer clear of rooster when he's on the beat
steer clear of rooster when he's on the street
unless ya know better next time we meet
in the same plane, the game changed
i guess i lost my feet

check the steez, these new rappers ain't emcees
careers blow through slow like a misery breeze
but we see, through how much ya bracelt costs
i'm lost, unbossed and can't be bought
here's a thought
everybody in the place just do what you do
and if ya wanna do me then i can do you
choose two: but be careful who do who
fuck an afterschool special but some ain't got a clue
like that looneytune rooster dude
i'm a dork, i say, i'm a dork who aint got nothin to prove
nothin to lose
go in grab the products and leave the store
from small business whores to corporate big brother
don't try to stop me, just give me another--- chance
to enter trance and dance toward the mother--- ship
slip on in, and get what i get quick
are you seeing a trend, think yer catchin on, slick?
i'll dip to the suburbs and take ya dad's shit bitch

steer clear of rooster when he's on the beat
steer clear of rooster when he's on the street
unless ya know better next time we meet
in the same plane, the game changed
i guess i lost my feet
now the thought's complete, neat
what an awesome feat
gimme some sauce and meat
tell yer boss he's weak
i'm a lawless freak
i want y'all to speak
sweet

No comments: