Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Thursday, March 10, 2011

hermaphroditic consequence

By Daniel Eberle-Mayse

Love is a woman

and Fuck is a he-she

and I dunno what to

do with either of’em.

lustful Fuck calls to

me in my lassitudes

and excitements.

I get sweaty when

she calls. I get

shaky shameful shattered

when he calls.

Great phallic fear

within my loins

and my backofthehead

screaming: “No! that’s

not me I swear!”

Faggotry and coquetry.

Dance to the pulsebeat with

lights flashing spastically,

and I throw my

embarrassment to my

side where my black

angel can catch it

and hold onto it

for me for a while

and I abandon my

balls and trample them

on the dance floor.

My shoes hum radiant

And my shirtless, pale,

pagan, heathen beacon

tattooed to my chest

reads 666 like always.

It shines off the mirrored

sphere in the ceiling

spinning like a dreidel

when I’m little

and know no better.

No comments: