Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pinko Messiah Revised

1. Lying on the dirty tiles
Darkness and rhythm
A beat rings out from the right side of my skull

2.Deus ex machina
He peeled me off the floor

My nose bleeding
bloody smirk
dislodged retina

3.Boy, wait till mom hears!
I should have killed,
I could have gutted that kid.
Oh but the repercussions!
I would off myself
or that flap topped cop
would shoot me in the head
I bet the security video would end up on the internet.

4.He says he knows my story, and that it's tragic.
But he doesn't know me.
"You could have helped me you self righteous cunt.
You screwed me."
He's my pompous buddy, with display case of confiscated blades.
I gave warning signs, asked for help.
I raised flags as red as the dots of blood on my knuckles.
I had the location of that kid's gun safe in the back of my head.
But he sat on his fat ass and accused me of doing drugs.

5.Just call me Johnny Cade
Beaten puppy
and Pinko messiah
Filling my head with solidarity
My alienation romanticized
You were no different.
Feigning comradery
with your anarcho-what-the-fuck lapel pin.

Teach me some more, my dissident mentor
Teach me that oppression is a fact of life
Teach me that working within the system gets things done.
Implore me to ignore the ostracism that I face daily.
By my side always
I needed more than hollow advice and your book of enigmas
I could have used some direct action mr. blackbloc

6.Clench thy fist, Oh ye of hardened hearts!
Self loathing savior, save the proletariat!
Blindness, violence, homicidal ideation
These are the makings of Che Guevara Action Heroes

No comments: