Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Thursday, September 23, 2010

I used to hate god as much as I hate myself

Fuck a happy ending
I don't have the guts to down a few tramadol
let alone get off my ass and push a pencil
outside influence seems to be the big problem
it's all out of control
doublethinking my goals and desires
amber bottles
amber bottles!
Amber bottle, you're empty or littered with mood stabilizers
selective seratonin reuptake inhibitors
but no fucking opiates
I feel overwhelmed
I've spent the last 3 years sitting in this chair
And I don't feel like I can get up
I don't think I can get through the finish line without
a stroke of luck. Surely not by the will of god
ask and ye shall recieve a handful of shit.
I want to get hit by a car
but I can't play in the traffic without pigs taking a fat shit on my ski mask parade.

No comments: