Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Sunday, September 12, 2010

drag my bones
to a bar
to drink nothin into nothinness.
drag my bones
thru the 'burbs
to suck blood.
drag my bones
along the left lane of the hwy
to get to previously mentioned places
drag my bones
thru the creative muck of st. louis's unsteady iris
drag my bones
along river sludge
drag my bones
to portland oregon, or, maine,
to see my friends, or, no friends and just pines
drag my bones
in an old t-shirt
drag my bones
along the elapsed timeline of percieved amerikan civilization decay
drag my bones
to rattle the cages of the rich
and bid them ne'er do well,
drag my bones
thru subconscious meditation
drag my bones
thru crescendos of cryptic punk chorus
drag my bones
thru simplistic cliches
drag my bones
thru my friends catchphrases
drag my bones
thru yr catterpillar eyelashes
drag my bones
thru class war
drag my bones
thru crass war
drag my bones
against the better wishes of jim swill and other friends
who tell me to write about girls less
drag my bones
to you.

No comments: