Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Thursday, March 25, 2010

maryland to oregon

FORGET YR OHIO WILL IT REMAIN
CENTURIES AFTER
THIS AFFAIRE AND EVEN IF NOT
WHAT WILL THAT MATTER, MARYLAND?


MARYLAND!


GO BACK TO OREGON

THAT TRAIN THERE
'CROSSTHISTRAINHERE
DON'T CROSS TRACKS
DEAR MARYLAND,
I TAKE IT BACK
SO CROSS NOW
THE TRACK
AND GET BACK TO
OREGON
THIS TRAIN
I HAVE CHOSEN
OH JOY!
BUT FOR YOU, MARYLAND,
MAKE NO MISTAKE
AND RUN!

BACK TO OREGON

FORGET YR OHIO
THE KNOTS WILL TIE THEMSELVES
YOU, MARYLAND
ARE A TWIST, A TANGLE
JUST A WOMAN, FORGET THAT NOT
NOT JUST A WOMAN
BUT A PART
OF SOME ETERNAL KNOT
FORGET YR OHIO
FOR NOT YR DAUGHTER
BUT THE THOUGHT
A STRAND OF THE WEBBED CLOT
KNOWS THE IMPORTANCE
OF OREGON, IT'S DISTANCE
WILL NOT FORGET
YOU MARYLAND

I FIX UPON
YR FOOTREST
FIXED AT BROKEN
I SIT UPON
YR SHORT SPOKEN
GHOST
IN THE STILL NIGHT
OF SPOKANE DARK
AND SHORT SPLIT NAIL
OF MOON BECKONING
YR SPIRIT BACK TO THE
COURSENESS
COARSING
THROUGH THE BONES
OF OLD OREGON
FORGET YR OHIO
I'LL FORGET NOT
THE NAMES
RICKMARYLANDLAURENOREGON
FORGET YR OHIO MARYLAND TO OREGON

WILL I SEE YOU THERE IN THE END?

3 comments:

ikon said...

i could tottaaaalllyy hear you in my head when i read this, cooooop

reverend doctor mason bilderberg said...

anyone mind telling me who got coop to a computer? ahhhhhhhhh
scribbled on the walls of the abyss a note for thee:
i ask no(thing)

Anonymous said...

hehe,hoo,and haha.