Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Sunday, October 18, 2009

story

tell me a story
any story will do
tell me a story
just not that bullshit on the news

skewed views of twisted blistered attitudes construed to fit the old world order
this aint new
lies aint true
now it's just me and my girls
closet full of bad shoes
makin love together with musical guerrilla glue
live the gift economy
sift through ripped lobotomies
got you thinkin there's a lot of me
rev up the engine
rehearse the reverse of legends
a session of lessons on the couch of doctor reverend
then eat sleep dream on cold basement floors
windows droppin to stop the stores
everything for everyone
all i want is more
oh say can you see
everyday life unfolding right in front of we

tell me a story
any story will do
tell me a story
just not the bullshit from the news

divisive tactics
learned by indecisive addicts
power structure mothafuckers driven mad with
psychosis-inducing pills
tell the truth, get killed
live a life of thrill
exit existence so shrill
we know we can't be neutral on a moving train
our brains maintain the right to be insane
in a schizophrenic society
where frivolous idiots preach sobriety
as if false hope can help cope with disease-inducing diets
we
fight where we stand
and scream 'fuck the program!'
hand-in-hand
a force
of course
be together
we can
we am
fightin oppression
cras, deep breathely and reverend
and the jackals
tell pigs and politicians to keep steppin
write for the right to fight with these weapons
by any means necessary
we riot tonight
because this IS our life
there's no end in sight
just constant progression

tell me a story
any story will do
tell me a story
just not that bullshit on the news

No comments: