Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Monday, July 13, 2009

*NEW:HAIKUS

newhaikus are an american short 3 or so line stream of mind form about: nature/advertising/death/insanity/politics/or/sex.

*'waiting on the world to change.'
keep waiting john.
just keep waiting.

*she is a lilting cracked out
butterfly with half a wing
explaining why she cannot call me back.

*breathing sky contractions
stumbled right upon
a jiffy lube ceiling.

*haight ashberry st.
at a barnes n noble
megatronic intersection.

*rustic pics of wherever
the cleanest winds
breathe my lungs.

*head close to the ground
so i can easily hear
the dinosaurs in my head.

*haiku a skeleton art
just like all art these days
whereforto art damnit?

*cursing cursewords
at an inferno electronic
billboard off of seventy.

INCOGNITO IN PLAIN SIGHT
*I lost my mind clearly
under the underpass
tell me if you find my brain on yr tires.

BAD FORM/MISUSED SLANG
*fuck the beats
no really we might as well
be buttfucking the beats.

DUNCE'S CAP, SIT IN THE CORNER
*go the fuck home please
all the way back to yr mother's pussy
and think about yourself.

HACK GUITARISTS CATHARSIS
*we're all recycling the talent of
recycling the talent of
recycling the talent of.

No comments: