Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Tuesday, June 9, 2009

FINDING THINGS IN CEILING WATER MARKS WHEN YOUR LOVER PAYS NO ATTENTION TO THE WRITINGS ON THESE HERE WALLS

when there was one second to convince the wind its direction was causing the world to turn too fast, that gusto ridden warrior bellowed from the depths of all things damp and dimming
"I WILL KNOW NO WAY BUT UP AND YOU WILL FOLLOW MY GREAT CURRENT COME!BE ON MY BROUD CUT SHOULDER I WILL TAKE YOU FAR HELPLESS BEING!"
there was no such thing as fighting
nor such a thing as failing when working with
or against this creature
so i put my right foot in the center
and wailed a silly whisper
to the gods of all things blissful
in my last childish effort to hold onto reigns of fire and air and breath and all things invisibly touchable
the sharp edge of the wind shadow
amputated my venture forward

No comments: