Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the new blues.

a whiskey and a whiskey and a whiskey no chaser
that bad-tonic eraser
blue-kid-corrosive fixture
heavy water mixture
45-proof stomach laser
flat soul elixir
bad mash juice for my st. losers
and-a one more for my no futures

buy in to sell out
art/slime yes/men
get the fucks out
motherfuck you
if you think i'm wrong
the blues ain't pretty
but they sho' is strong

tie score no lose
no home you choose
handshake fake
and a bad bum rude tude
society of drunks
no real booze
buy in to get things
sell yr soul to the nike devil and that snow chase bling-bling
bad sports no boob tube
free to roam, no sole for my beat shoes
and a soul for my nobody beat blues
please please dude
gimme some good news
i need a breathe of that new blues
i need more booze for my white boy blues
i need more booze for my white boy new blooze.

john that baptist
drown in mash sour tears
blear eyed prophet
hella fears,
electric church, where we wrong
watthafuck is goin' on
sweat gin in dark gardens
bottle shard crown
hooked to wires
hospital gown
electro-pulse thru the one bad brain
eat yr locusts please, go insane.
black mask, bad breathe
it gets hot
out here in the wilderness.

buy in to sell out,
art/slime yes/men get the fucks out
motherfuck you if you thinks i'm wrong
tha blues ain't pretty but they sho' is strong
20 years in america don't it seem so long
black velvet visions on a picket-fence cross
delirium tremens prison but was free all along
i need more booze
for my white boy blues
i said i need more booze
for my white boy new blooze
i need more booze
fr my whiteboy blues
so headsplit in the mornin
i can move tha fuck on.

No comments: