Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Monday, April 27, 2009

from JK Publishing and Jake Cohen

Western Thoughts Coming of Age as a Vagabond Lost In Is

Jake Cohen



New from Jake Cohen.
25 poems that I wrote one time. Now officially published by JK Publishing. Good for us, well support local poetry/music/art any chance you get. books available hand-to-hand from me(preferable cause you get a clever rant free for the first 25 sales) or at www.jkpublishing.org in the bookstore. But I'm already agreeing with myself to undercut my own publisher's price, even though I like them, because I (still) loathe the FED.
talk to me whenever you see me about getting one of these books for trade, some amount of federal reserve notes, or look me in the eye and tell me you hate me and want to see me suffer from not being able to get rid of some of these things. I'll be working in the meantime on a cd out with it as well, diy style, if I ever get my fucking computer back. so love me love me, want me want me, get my book if you don't want the russians to win.

No comments: