Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Tuesday, March 3, 2009

the written down version of what injecting LSD into my left brain felt like in my past life

they're all so happy in pictures, all smiles all the while the negatives got deleted at the Walgreens 24 hour photoshop.
takes 1 21st century pop song to get me through my halfsmoke,
a new trend of life,
do half as much twice as often.
ask me if I tag
naw
I just carry bags of groceries and clothes for families feeling the unfeeling of no(thing)
a nameless unsavior, I pawned society for A JESUS PIECE.
the broken dust parts our dead seas.
stock up on iodine:
while toddlers are taught Disney themes and what culprits look like.
balancing thought and emotion, a swift trip to there and back.
an anthology of skulls & bones, spice rack of the elements,
human bodies with stitched mouths
our last link to the past
kids in perfect jeans
while snakes infest their craniums,
cracked by the bloodline mind controlled television baseball bats.
trapped,
frozen in time.
break the clocks

No comments: