Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Wednesday, December 10, 2008

YOU WILL NEVER CALL HOME HOME AGAIN (HUNGRY)

I came to this page pretending to be anything but radio-rants of a twenty-somethin obsessed with that good poetry the way dumbstruck x-jocks my age stupidly swirl their sex parts around for this bitch's g-spot.
I came here today yellow-slim as fight-club's x-drug addicts, the ones that chew each others ears for lunch
bone thin,
yes,
but with panoramic hanging garden-esque vision dripping with hunger.
I came here the way suicide-failures swallow bullets for breakfast
or how swallows swallow sky
Here I came
the ball of an eye straddling the socket channeling vision
living off pilfered granola from anarcho-bakery in anarcho-basement
too scared to use up my room-mates food stamps
while relatives die real fake lives in suburbs 20 miles off.
Driven like ragged camaro 427s with hood-rattling idealism
mascara-drenched fatalism
into the sunset of own near-real-pseudo-insanity.

No comments: