Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Saturday, November 22, 2008

western thoughts coming of age as a vagabond lost in is...

the beat plays so sincerely it exists as time bearing witness to my existence in this.
took a journey to where I thought you were lurking but I was just looking.
looking for time in space.
the ultimate game of one trumping the other,
every(thing) I spoke of had a blue or red.
every(thing) I experienced was mine to be had.
I stepped out of this to wrap my was around is.
sometimes it doesn't really make sense.
listening to old movies on a sony walkman radio set.
watching my life unfold right in front of me.
I snipped some of my hair away away with a razor you gave me from dave.
a razor dipped in spliff resin met me in a resting place.
a restroom where I found my true love.
it.
she.
them.
they.
fuck.
none of it makes sense anymore.
I made sense an object.
I made you an object.
Letting loose Leary Larry and Leo.
now, in marches the nameless.
all figured out.
no more tweaking when I see police.
finding my way through the thorns into the vine, I miss it.
it.
this is my letting go.
this will be my last poem tonight.
it's just nature and is from here.
you never been on a ride like this before.

No comments: