Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Saturday, November 8, 2008

funny thing
how utter terrors
utter failures
are the garden gate of exploration.

how do you alter someones life?
or let them alter yours?
(this is not an infomercial or presidential campaign)
and palpably explain.

my proudests moments are not when i won.
my 3rd grade soccer team, we never won a fucking game and i learned more from that then any dreams of Dallas Cowboy quaterback-dom come true ever could have gotten me.

my proudest memories have me landing in jail.
or about to.

when i almost fucking killed myself.

when i choked. all the times.

when i wanted to choke my friends, my girl.

when i had no idea of anything.

when i had no friends.

don't ask my why, i don't know,

but thats, see, when i wrote.

the failure greased the mechanism.

then i was beyond happy again.

No comments: