Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Monday, October 27, 2008

autonomous autumn

I,
may not seem much to you at first glance, in this day and age of copy cats,
but I myself am a statement of absolute truth,
Post-modernism is SO in right now,
riot nOW, I MEAN RIOT NOW! (not right now)
NOT RIGHT NOW BUT RIGHT NOW.
HOW RIGHT WOULD A WRITE BE ABOUT RIGHTS RIGHT NOW?
maybe I shouldn't tell you the truth if I want you to like me,
fight me,
bite me,
I really want you to like me...
bite me, I love when you bite me!
twice, 3 times, maybe if you like my height,
trite, the way I treat girls worse than mikes,
the sights are nice,
but look underneath the price of gas,
or pass on the opportunity to crash,
the bash,
thrown by the upper class.
BILDERBERG GROUP, GOOGLE THE FACTS,
Afghanistan, Iran, Venezuela, Iraq,
scores of wars, private military, Black--- water your flowers,
I pray,
not to be awake for the last nuclear/meteor shower.
the meaning of this song, was too damn long,
so just google every word I said and move on.

No comments: