Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Tuesday, September 23, 2008

definition of, more or less complete-like.

I am in love with my michelle tea world where I amble around sidewalks and open mics only my cities are dull and hard and full of honking fire engines
or dull and soft and full-up with soft suburban pricks,
but lovely nonetheless
no matter how unbeautiful and deathcultlike the idea of city is.
I ramble around my michelle tea world
being in love with it
in love with love
idea + splitting hairs existent thing and love probably too much and for no reason same as I write too much and for no reason
because they are things
fully.
love for the sake of love itself,
real heroic and dumblike
like the kind of love that would finally make Jesus want to save you.
A place,
my Michelle Tea world
where love is means and end
fermenting and getting you mad drunker with time
too drunk for people in loveless poetry slams to even believe existed,
for their love,
like their poetry and booze
comes in bottles,
and that is no way to get drunk.

1 comment: