Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Thursday, August 7, 2008


Yes, those are customized 30-count matchbooks on the cover. Yes, the matches really will burn things if you peel it off. These are the ones you can buy from me in person!
Sparkplug #2 is 30-something pages of poetry, grotesque, obscene, honest beauty. (Yay shameless self-promotion). I foolishly made 100 copies with the hope that lots of people will buy them because it's my only income at the moment. :] Be cool, spread the word.
$5-$10 (That's how much the 'zine costs. Any extra donations to keep my art alive will not be discouraged.) All monetary gifts go directly to the creation of more awesome art and other creations because it's my life, not just a hobby.

1 comment:

lauren ikon said...

oh, thank you for posting this for me.