- Think for yourself
- Turn off your TV
- Write a letter to a prisoner
175 Progress Drive
Waynesburg, PA 15370 http://freemumia.com/
- Leonard Peltier # 89637-132
PO BOX 1000
Lewisburg, Pennsylvania 17837 www.leonardpeltier.org
- Charles Sims Africa # AM-4975
SCI Graterford, Box 244
Graterford, PA 19426-0244 http://www.prisonactivist.org/pps+pows/MOVE/charles-sims-africa-st.html
- Tre Arrow
Vancouver Island Regional Correction Center
4216 Wilkinson Rd.
Victoria, BC, V8Z 5B2
- Grow your own food
- Have your neighbors over for dinner
- Consume less
- Share your car
- Go to a rally against the death penalty. Talk to your friends and neighbors about the death penalty and how you can stop it.
- Advocate that your community spend less money on police
- On summer nights, hang out on the front porch of your house and talk to your neighbors. If you don't have a porch, stand out in the yard. Better yet, build a porch, and get rid of your lawnmower.
- Research your local corporations and find out what they do and how they affect your community
- Start your own pirate radio station. Get your friends and neighbors involved
- Boycott corporate bookstores like Borders and Barnes & Noble. Support your local independent bookstore (www.sticksandstonesbooks.blogspot.com), or, if you don't have one, start your own
- Don't cross picket lines
- Pick up all of the trash from McDonalds in your hood and then return it to the nearest store
- Fight against new chain stores in your community
- Don't participate in state-sponsored lotteries
- Buy a cop a bagel. Talk to them about finding a new line of work.
- Let the air out of police car tires
- Eat less meat, or try switching to a vegetarian or vegan diet
- Fill out misleading information on any surveys which have been sent to you by marketing scum
- Ride your bike to work, if you can
- Fight against gated communities in your town. If one already exists, find creative ways to ridicule it
- Organize the workers in your workplace into a union. Then fire your bosses.
- Compost your kitchen leftovers
- Start a Food Not Bombs chapter in your town
- Don't vote
- Fill those annoying "business reply" envelopes with anarchist literature and send them back; you'll make some bored mail room employee happy.
- Support radical envrionmentalist groups like Earth First!
- Oppose new highway construction in your town.
- Take the bus.
- Join the IWW (Industrial Workers of the World)
- Spend some time hanging out with old people.
- Oppose the construction of new super box strip malls.
- Don't let people tell you how to live
- Be a person, not a personality
- Learn to create the things you need instead of buying them at a store.
- Organise an affinity group and start an anarchist zine.
- Pass out leaflets in your area to bring awareness about issues that matter to you.
Friday, March 28, 2008
You say you want a revolution? Now you know!
rectal thermometers AMEN at 5:34 AM