Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HOME by Ben Avi

Take me home
All the way
Where everything is under my control
The layers I live in that no body knows,
Yet everyone has their own

All I ever try and do is pour my guts out to find a companion
Theirs nothing left in me though
Hardly even had a life otherwise

All day writing, creating, fantasizing
I have got to get out of my burrough
So comfortable here I could get as fucked up as possible and never even know

Home

Maybe I need to be on the run
Trying to always loose my past
Never get settled
Never get comfortable
Whats this goal, a happy survival?
And why survive?

Cause that is the natural path layed out for us

Nature is the only purely beautiful thing out there
Must strip down
No more technology for me
No more thinking
No human concepts
Just instinct

No comments: