Whereforto Ye Wanderers

Whereforto Ye Wanderers.



Monday, February 18, 2008

by curtis pepper/ mental instability

Corporatus I exist only as a dream,
The same one that taught you to go extreme.
The same dream that drove this nation to its knees.
Oh how they cried with their pleas.
That dream is in your children,I sing it to them gently.
In hopes that when they can talk, my words will fill them mentally.
I promise riches and happiness,
But only give mentally unstableness.
You can try to run but I am always there.
I own the judge, the police, the fair.
I tell you what you are to believe.
Any truth in my words are only to deceive.
I can make or break economies.
I will always make monopolies.
There is no hope to try and stop.
I own the counter culture shop.
The GAP, Wal-Mart, hot topic and more,
Why do you really think we fought this war?
Its all for profit,Manufacturing consent.
So get back to work and pay my rent.
Welcome to the never ending splendor,
The corporate apparatus will never surrender.

No comments: